|Internal Security Associates, LLC (ISA) is a highly professional private security firm seeking a highly qualified office manager to coordinate all daily administrative duties as described below. The position reports directly to the Vice President of Operations and requires strong communication and organizational skills, report writing capabilities, the ability to multi-task as well as the ability to provide our clients and staff with a positive customer-service experience.
Qualified candidates will undergo extensive interviews as well as comprehensive background/criminal history investigations and drug testing. Candidates with a military background must provide a copy of their latest DD214.
In addition to a highly competitive starting salary, our organization offers excellent advancement opportunities for motivated, hard-working individuals. Full time positions also offer shared cost health insurance as well as paid vacation and sick time.
- Monitor accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Create invoices and track payment of invoices with prompt follow up on delinquent accounts
- Responsible for payroll of 220 employees for bi-weekly pay period
- Audit and enter new hires, employee changes, voluntary deductions in the payroll system
- Processing of manual checks such as terminations and discrepancies
- Prepare and process hourly and salaried bi-weekly payrolls
- Prepare and process garnishments
- Calculate new hire pay, termination pay, and any required adjustment to normal pay
- Processing stop payments or adjustments of payroll
- Ensure that computations, withholding, and deductions are correct
- Contributing to the overall team effort by accomplishing other administrative-related duties as needed
ISA is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of compliance with all federal, state, and local laws regarding nondiscrimination in employment. ISA is also a member of the Employer Partnership of the Armed Forces and is committed to supporting the Massachusetts military community.
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (Required)
- Associate’s or Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, and Quickbooks
- Knowledge of payroll and human resource systems and procedures
- Knowledge of time and attendance systems
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities while meeting deadlines
- Ability to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Employee and Client-service oriented
*$300 Sign-on bonus payable after satisfactory completion of 180 days of continuous employment. Bonus amount is subject to applicable federal and state income withholdings.
*$200 Referral bonus payable after 90 days continuous, satisfactory employment. Referral bonus is subject to applicable federal and state income withholdings.